When uploading images, please use .png instead of .jpg for higher quality. We will eventually replace all .jpg images with .png alternatives. Any .jpg image uploaded will be deleted.
All images uploaded, must follow these guidelines...
- The content of all images uploaded cannot violate our policies. Images should be never contain pornographic, offensive, inappropriate, gory, and/or explicit content. Uploading such images will result in immediate deletion of the image, and the user getting blocked without warning.
- Images will be marked for deletion if they are unused, have no foreseeable use, and/or violate any of our policies.
- Refrain from uploading or using poor quality images. If a higher quality duplicate of an existing file is uploaded under a different file name, the old lower quality file is to be flagged for deletion to prevent image duplication.
- Any picture and/or .gif that is uploaded and has not found a use, either on a profile or an article will be deleted.
- Any user that uploads pictures and/or .gifs for use on their profile will find that after two months or more of inactivity, the pictures and/or .gifs will be deleted.
- Pictures should remain largely untouched. For example, they should not be stretched vertically or horizontally, and they should not have adjustments to the color and larger portions of the background should not be cut out. Doing so distorts the image from the original intent of the authors. Generally, if you have to do more erase dialogue and SFX, then you are excessively modifying the image.
- File names should be clear, concise, and descriptive of what the respective images actually depict or are used for. Gibberish/long strings of numbers/letters constitute bad file names. For organisational purposes, it is necessary to indicate the source of the file in the file name; for example, 001_3_Rai's Casket.png has the prefix "001" to signify that the image was taken from Chapter 001 of the Noblesse Manhwa, the second number indicates the page number, followed by a brief description of the image.
- Do not overwrite an existing image/replace an image by uploading another image with the same file name. Upload all images under new file names. The only time when it is acceptable to replace an image with a new one is if the one you are uploading is identical but of a higher quality in comparison.
- Do not put Copyright Notices/Watermarks on images.
If an image is NOT from the Noblesse Manhwa, please cite your source/creator!