This is the timeline of known events prior to the main story.
- Nobles appeared at an unknown point in history. 
- Nobles reign as the dominant species on Earth. 
- The prehistoric humans evolve, and are defenseless against the forces of nature.
- Nobles act as the invisible guardians of humanity, nurturing their evolution and protecting them from predators and natural forces. 
- Humans worship Nobles as gods, as various myths and legends based on their existence spread around the world. 
Unknown Point of Time
- Raizel is entrusted with the Blood Stone so that no one might know of its existence. 
- A civil war breaks out in Lukedonia.
- Raizel kills his brother.
- Some Werewolves rule over human villages and a clash with the Nobles follows. 
- Muzaka punishes the Werewolves who claim to be hiding among humans and just murdered a few.
12 Years Later
- Muzaka meets Raizel. 
- An internal conflict of Werewolves is underway after Muzaka learns the truth of his pack's activities from the Nobles.
1000+ Years Ago
- There's a large disturbance in the human world. The Previous Lord orders two clan leaders (Ragar Kertia & Gejutel K. Landegre) to capture Frankenstein. 
- Frankenstein evades capture and meets Rai. 
- Frankenstein becomes the butler at Rai's mansion. 
- Frankenstein meets the noble Lord. 
(850+ years ago)
- The Lord gives earrings, and offers the Lord's position to Rai - which he declines. 
10 years later
820+ Years Ago
- Rai seals Frankenstein’s powers. 
- It is decided that the next Lord will be Raskreia. 
- Rai was still on friendly terms with the six traitors. 
820 years ago (about 1190)
- Ashleen was murdered by a werewolf and Muzaka thought he was a human and went on a rampage.
- Rai faced off Muzaka to prevent him from annihilating human race. 
- Both Rai and Muzaka exhausted their powers in the fight and entered hibernation. Nobles assumed Rai was missing while the werewolves assumed Muzaka was dead.
- Nobles failed to find Rai, Frankenstein leaves Lukedonia to search on his own. He suspects nobles to be involved in his Master's disappearance.  
- They start calling themselves Noblesse. 
- Ragnarok's split portion hidden in temple after Rai had gone into hibernation and Frankenstein sealed the mansion.   
- Rai's mansion and surroundings was made Forbidden Area.
- The Previous Lord also arranged for Ragar Kertia to split his soul weapon.
- 540 years ago - Union finds Frankenstein's research journal. 
- Rael has lived for at least 500 years prior to his introduction in the story. 
- 500 years ago, the previous Lord and 7 of the old clan leaders choose to enter eternal sleep. 
- Before entering eternal sleep, he asks Gejutel to stay and help the new generation of Nobles. 
- The 6 traitors refuse to enter Eternal Sleep with Lord. 
- The princess Raskreia takes position of the Lord of Nobles.
- Traitors take advantage of confusion during transfer of power to the princess and betray Lukedonia.  
- Ragar Kertia, the old Kertia clan leader, bequeaths a partial soul weapon to Rael before following the previous Lord to his eternal sleep. 
- 400 years ago - Humans could barely protect themselves. 
- Treaty made between Union & Noblesse. 
- Nobles decide to no longer interfere in human affairs. 
- Seira is born. 
- Regis is born. 
- 100+ years ago -
- Head of Loyard Clan & Gejutel's son, Roussare returned to earth. 
- Traitors created a trap for nobles. A situation was created in which humans were forced to seek help from nobles. Loyard Clan Leader and Roussare answered the call for help.  
- Modified humans were involved. 
- Head of Loyard Clan was killed by Zarga Siriana, a former clan leader, and now one of the traitor nobles and an elder of the Union. 
- Seira becomes the Loyard Clan leader, the youngest in noble history. 
- Takeo is born 
- Tao is born. 
- Kids are born.
- 10 years ago - Rael placed in solitary confinement after going on a violent rampage when Seira refused his proposal. 
- M-21 & M-24 haven’t seen Crombel in 3 years, they took on outside missions to avoid Crombel’s attention 
- 2 years ago – Shin Woo confessed his love to Yuna. 
- Around a year ago, Shark met a group of people who called themselves Noblesse, who, in the end, were on their knees pleading for their lives. 
- Building Rai woke up in was built 4 months prior, abandoned one month prior to his awakening. 
- A few days prior to Rai’s awakening the infected (who was still human back then) left the casket at the apartment building & no one else knew about this. 
- Rai awakens. 
- M-21 joins Frankenstein's household.
- Crombel meets Frankenstein. 
- Frankenstein is entering data about ramen experiment & states the year is 2010. 
- Seira and Regis come to investigate and remain in Frankenstein's residence.
- Tao and Takeo join special security with M-21 at Ye Ran after the other DA-5 members are annihilated.
- Dr. Aris investigates DA5's defeat with Yuri. Aris is life drained Yuri escapes carring her.
- Rai and Frankenstein return to Lukedonia. 
The Night of the Full Moon
- Rai finds Ragnarok within his own slumber shrine with the old Lord's message.
- Rai stops Gejutel's execution. 
- Rai and Raskreia duel.   
- Misunderstanding between Rai and Raskreia clears up after Frankenstein's explanation and Raskreia finally possesses both halves of Ragnarok.
- Lukedonia is visible in satellite for a short while due to power collision of noble hierarchy and Lukedonia is attacked by a Union fleet; everything brought under control effectively by Ludis.
- Rai, Frankenstein, Tao, Takeo, M-21, Regis and Seira return home in South Korea.
- KSA becomes interested in Shinwoo and Ik-han to recruit them as agents.
- KSA agents Sangeen and Yonsu form an agreement with RK-4 after knowing each others identity.
- Cerberus arrives in South Korea followed by the 12th Elder.
- Both Cerberus and the Elder are annihilated by Rai, Frankenstein, Seira and RK-4.
- It is revealed that Roctis, one of the traitor clan leaders, is one of the Elders of the Union.
- Rai is revealed to have been mortally wounded before his hibernation and is now beyond healing.
- Frankenstein presents Rai with a ring to supplement his earring in stopping his power leakage.
- The RK-4 formally becomes RK-5; now with 6 members.
- Frankenstein's past story is revealed.
- Mark infiltrates into Frankenstein's residence as M-24.
- Two more elders (10th and 11th) are sent for investigation along with Yuri and Bonerre (working as Crombel's spies); they are also annihilated by Rai and Frankenstein.
- Rai enters short hibernation.
- Frankenstein trains the RK team in his private island.
- 5th, 7th and 8th Elders arrive in Korea and declare war against the Nobles.
- Yuri, Mark and Kalvin are sent to retrieve remaining data from Frankenstein's lab; RK team faces them and is later joined by Rael who kills Kalvin; Yuri and Mark flee.
- Frankenstein, Rajak and Seira face the Elders
- Frankenstein goes full berserk while fighting with 5th Elder.
- Rai awakens...
- Rai disposes of the 7th & 8th Elders (ex- clan leaders) and sends his arrival message to other elders through the 5th Elder
- Frankenstein gifts Rai an earring. 
- Ignes Kravei kidnaps Seira for experiment and lures Rael and Regis to the secret island of her father.
- Rajak follows Rael's trail and leads Rai and Frankenstein to rescue the noble children.
- 5th Elder and Kentas arrive on the same island to investigate Roctis and associates as per 2nd Elder's order.
- Rajak and Kentas face each other while Frankenstein kills the 9th Elder.
- Rai frees the children and punishes Ignes.
- Rai sentences Roctis to a forced eternal sleep. 
- Muzaka Awakens. 
- Rai defeats Muzaka in the continuation of the battle from 820 years ago.
- Rai announces he doesn't have much time to live.
- A sudden invasion of 3rd and 5th Elders is confronted by Karias while the security trio face Kentas.
- Raskreia arrives in Korea with Gejutel and they save both Karias and the trio.
- Raskreia stabs Rai with Ragnarok to restore his life force.
- The Previous Lord appears again and his imprint is revealed to be actually part of his soul.
- Muzaka is caught by Dr. Crombel.
- Raskreia visits Ye Ran High School  and experiences normal life for a day before returning to Lukedonia.
- Muzaka comes to Ye Ran High School to meet Raizel. 
- Frankenstein injects some of the Dark Spear's powers into Tao and Takeo. 
- Two modified werewolves, Grui and Gaitan are assigned by Maduke to team up with Lunark and Kentas and assassinate Muzaka. 
- Regis and Rael fight Grui and Gaitan.
- Regis earns the soul weapon of Landegre Clan. 
- Tao, Takeo and M-21 arrive to take on Gaitan.
- Rai arrives to save the young nobles and the trio from Grui and Gaitan.
- Muzaka joins the fight and punishes his tribe.
- The remaining traitor nobles - Lagus, Gradeus and Edian, meet with the Lord of werewolves, Maduke, to plan an attack on Lukedonia.
- Rajak leaves Lukedonia to convey the message that Regis is appointed as the new Landegre Clan Leader.
- The three traitor nobles and three werewolves head towards Lukedonia.
- Rajak meet the enemies midway and fights them by himself.
- Rajak kills Kuharu.
- Rajak receives a mortal blow from Gradeus and enters eternal sleep.
- Rael's power awaken (with Rajak's death) and he attains a complete soul weapon.
- Rai and Frankenstein set off for Lukedonia.
- The traitors arrive in Lukedonia and split up to begin invasion - Lagus poisons Gejutel, Edian visits Rai's mansion, Gradeus slaughters Central Order while the two werewolves meet up with a third comrade, Kaiyo.
- Ludis faces Gradeus in battle and learns of Rajak's death.
- Kei fights the three werewolves.
- Lagus comes to aid Gradeus against Ludis; the latter is overcome.
- Rozaria joins the fight against Lagus and Gradeus; Edian arrives.
- Rai and Frankenstein arrive in Lukedonia.
- The Lord of Nobles joins the battle herself. 
- The Lord and the traitors finally meet and their battle begins.
- The Noblesse's Mansion is destroyed. 
- Rai sends Frankenstein to join the battle.
- Rai finds that the Blood Stone has been stolen from his mansion. 
- Rai joins the battle against the invaders.
- Lagus uses the Blood Stone to outmatch Rai.
- Edian uses herself to shield Rai from Lagus' attack.
- Rai forces Lagus into eternal sleep.
- Edian enters eternal sleep after spending her last moments in Rai's arms.